Everyone likes to eat chocolates. When you were a kid, your mother would restrict you from eating chocolate, saying it has too much sugar, it is not healthy and other things to keep you away from it. Well, how will it be if you eat chocolate to get healthier? If it sounds too good to be true, we can prove it to you.
Cannabidiol or CBD has become one of the most popular components used in various industries in the market. It has many benefits like, reducing pain, stress, anxiety, depression, and many other health problems. It is extracted from the hemp and marijuana plant of the cannabis plant family.
It comes in many forms like CBD oil, gummies, candies, chocolates, topicals, and vaporizers. CBD oil is the most popularly used product by the customers. CBD edibles are often made by adding the required quantities of CBD oil in the cooking process.
Where can you buy CBD oil for making edibles?
You can buy your CBD oil from any CBD certified store without a doctor’s prescription. The JustCBD store is one of the top online CBD selling stores in the market. They have top-quality products at affordable prices. Choose your preferred product and buy online from justcbdstore.com
How to make CBD chocolate at home?
- A double boiler
- Cocoa butter for cooking purpose – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- CBD oil – 60 drops
- Honey – ½ cup
- Chocolate molds (optional)
- Make the double boiler by adding water in a pot and placing a glass bowl on top of the pot and heating it.
- Add cocoa butter and stir till it melts.
- Remove it from the heat, add CBD oil, vanilla essence, and honey to the melted butter.
- Then, add the cocoa powder.
- Stir until it becomes smooth and check if the quantity of honey and vanilla is enough for your taste.
- You can pour the chocolate in the chocolate mold if you have one, keep it in the freezer, and when it becomes solid, remove it from the molds and enjoy your chocolate.
- If you don’t have a chocolate mold, pour the chocolate on a cooking sheet.
- Make sure you have a parchment paper on the cooking sheet to avoid the chocolate from sticking to the sheet. The size of the tray depends on the required thickness of the chocolate.
- Keep the cooking sheet in the freezer for about an hour, till it solidifies.
- Then, break it into pieces and eat it. You must make sure you keep it in the fridge after eating as it melts faster than a general chocolate bar.
Why CBD Chocolate?
CBD interacts with your endocannabinoid system, which regulates your mood, memory, pain, sleep, and immune system. When it is taken as an edible, it directly enters into the body and gives quicker results, as chocolate already helps in enhancing the mood of a person, if it is mixed with CBD. It will give outstanding results.
It is also very easy to make CBD chocolates at home using the above recipe. Well, it is also tasty and healthy at the same time.